Sadly, Mrs Anna was sacked after the recent Ministerial shuffle in Cameroon. Here are 5 things I propose she should do in her time out of the office
- travel more. Travel, take pictures, create an instagram account, share the photos. I will share the pictures on this blog if she opens her personal life to us.
- get a reality show. I am sure she is super interesting. I would like to see what life is like for an ex female Minister in Cameroon. There are many things she would’ve love to change as Minister which did not happen because of out broken system.
- Read a book. Certainly she loves reading. In this case, I recommend; Letter to my daughter by Maya Angelou, Yefon by our own Sahndra Fon Dufe and the Bible. The Bible just had to make the list.
- Create a premier tourism website. Show off our culture. She has the connections and zeal… winks
- Most importantly spend time with her family. And share with us pictures with your family.
Between, I have always admired her; make up and fashion is always on point.
Thank you Mrs Anna.